Daily PUMA Column - Commentary by Alessandro Machi

Sunday, April 10, 2016

DailyPUMA to Hillary Clinton headquarters. Tried for 2 hours to get through during Sunday hours, never did, is that a good thing or not?

Either Hillary Clinton has so many calls coming into her center they just can't all be answered, or she needs more people answering the phones. I tried calling about 8 times between 3pm and 5pm Eastern Standard time on Sunday and all I got was the same slightly too friendly recorded voice telling me to try back later.

I then called after they were closed, and I could tell the ringing system had changed and I was instantly told by a recorded voice to call back during normal hours. Their password reset system once a person donates does not work either.  I can't get my password to work, and when I ask for a password reset, nothing is sent to me.

Please, fix this stuff.

lease consider signing the Debt Neutrality Petition by by clicking here.

No comments:

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers

Best Quality VHS to Digital Transfers
Serious Customers Welcome.

Share Gadget

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com

10,000 Dollar Grant! Another Great Find from FABULOUSLY40.com
Would this be a good way to win funds for Louisa's Law ?